Real or CGI......

Tony

Clever but fake. It is well done actually.

No debris at all past the island and the driver didn't even attempt slow down or show any other sot of reaction to it. Mind you, he hasn't corrected the clock either.

Maybe it disappeared - perhaps it hit 88mph....

I know that roundabout well, we pass it on the way to Norfolk. It's on the A11 just past Snetterton race track. I am always seeing crashed cars on the middle of the roundabout, that one and others along that stretch. If it's fake then it's been done well but it wouldn't surprise me if it isn't.

I'm still out on it being fake.

Looked through the RTA's a few months before and a month after that date (have to assume it is wrong because of the time being wrong) and nothing is reported for anything like that. 

I find it odd how is sped up as well. 21 seconds of video in 14 seconds.

If it was after February then defo wrong as the Stag suffered a major fire and the roof looks ok in the video. If it is closer to now, it still has the building scaffold on being rebuilt. Opening again soon. Autumn 2018 it says on its website.

Sorry to diversify on this but it did tickle me. While I was looking through the police and newspaper reports, I read that someone broke into the local petting zoo and swapped all the animals around. 

Andy Johnson, owner of the shop said: “Someone got in in the middle of the night and mixed up all the animals. Nothing was taken and the wallaby must have got out through a fence. We haven’t seen it since.”

Asked if he wanted an appeal launched for the return of the animal, Mr Johnson said: “Not really because the last time it happened a few years ago people brought a lot of wallabies that weren’t even ours.”

• Haha 2

The daily mail are reporting this week, not when it happened. We don't really know when it was meant to have happened.

The Stag pub is undergoing renovation so it must have been January as confirmed by the driver of the motorcycle - I suspect they are reporting from the Internet again.

Also, seems odd that he's come forward now but no other reports were in the papers at the time. All the papers are taking the same report from Associated Newspapers. Still seems fishy to me. Wouldn;t be the first time they've reported from the net.

Motorcyclist Andy Daynes, 35, said he caught the footage on his helmet cam while driving behind the van on the A11 at Attleborough, Norfolk, earlier this year.