One year on meth.....

1 hour ago, Tony said:

The title "one year on meth" is how the image was listed.

It's rubbish. The one on the left is what she really looks like, the right is after makeup and photoshoping.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/717978/angelina-jolie-lookalike-sahar-tabar-before-plastic-surgery-photoshop-without-makeup

I know meth does mess up people's faces but not to the point that they look like a zombie! :lol:

Thankfully I've never been into drugs but from what i read the affects of a drug becomes less of a high so seemingly users either take more or take a more effective drug. I think this is how users get into cocaine or heroin.  Krokodil is as high as they can get. It's also known as the zombie drug because users are like the walking death. Some time back i read about a user who literally cut off his face with a razor blade  including lips and eyelids.

ahh but you are chemically addicted to a drug though Tony - Nicotine. That it is a non-dependant drug. You can stop at any time without it causing you physical harm. Can you imagine how bad it would be if it was?

I have little sympathy for drug users if they choose to do it for no reason but feel really sorry for people who have been driven to it through life's events and just need escapism.

Yep most people take drugs of some form whether they're illegal or legal ones. I don't smoke (any more) but still drink alcohol. 

Some of these synthetic drugs are lethal though and the people who take them must be in such desperate places! :(

I agree dependant drugs are designed to make them an addict and i doubt anyone takes them for a laugh....I suppose anything can be considered a drug even chocolate.

If i recall correctly mind altering drugs were developed by the military designed to make a better soldier? I think it was LSD and the Vietnam.