New Forum

Should be sorted now.

There is a new content/activity link but you need to find it. I'm on the mobile ATM so can't check.

There will be no new content in there apart from this thread though as the upgrade would've reset the list.

For some reason the update had turned the reply permissions off!

The unread content link can be found at the top right underneath the search box. You can customise it to show only the content you want to see and save that as the default to the link.

Edit - I've made an unread content tab next to the browse one.

Looks like the upgrade enabled uploads for everyone! :lol:

I've got a lot of settings to check and change!

As I'm in a good mood I'll leave it for non gold members. You have 10mb of storage space each with a maximum upload of 2mb per post.

Gold members now have 200mb of space with a maximum upload of 4mb per post.

We'll see how that goes for now :)

Wow that's very generous Rich :) by the way the speed issue seems to have been fixed too. I take it that it's on the new server now?

Looks like Tony hasn't worked out how to use it yet :banghead:

44 minutes ago, SMARTLY said:

Wow that's very generous Rich :) by the way the speed issue seems to have been fixed too. I take it that it's on the new server now?

Thanks Rich

44 minutes ago, SMARTLY said:

Looks like Tony hasn't worked out how to use it yet :banghead:

:lol:

Sorry Tony but I can just imagine you staring at the screen thinking "WTF has happened to Firefox now...."

Yes the hardware upgrade on the server has been completed so hopefully there will be no more issues with the speed.

Tony is at the centre today. I did text him and ask if he'd been on but he hasn't yet. I didn't tell him I've upgraded it! :lol:

Nice upgrade Rich you have been busy.... Forum looks and works superb, nice and clean looking... The old forum was very behind the times so a bit challenging for new members.

If i'm honest had Rich not dropped a hint there was something going on with the forum i would have thought Firefox was on a bender :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

I've not noticed anything but will keep an eye on it.

With the image upload on the mobile theme it was the file name length that was giving me issues so best to keep them short.