Braking issues

So I got round to fitting back on the wheels that came with the signum to hopefully iradicate the left pull..well its cured 80 percent of the pulling and also stopped the cat from being so twitchy over bumps..

Anyway I had the fronts rebalanced as it was shaking around 65 to 75mph.that was done and no more shaking ( infact it was a very smooth drive,but upon braking from such speed there was a violent shake from the front under hard braking..

After this came to light the car started to shake again like before balancing was done,but now no shaking under braking?

Never did this at all with the other wheels on during braking or a steady drive at 70 mph, nor did it shake under braking. Replacement wheels are fine with no flat spots or buckles or any defects in the tyres

Your thoughts please...

Yes they do and yes the have them fitted..I'll take a look and see if any weights have come off..

Sticky caliper is possible I guess due to being parked up for a couple of weeks.just being parked up over night in my road can make the brakes stick on as it is.

Joys of a seaside town 😅

The problem has been isolated since it's only under braking.. So you are looking for seized caliper/ slider/ pad in the carrier or bushing under load like control arm/ wishbone.

Point to note there no point checking cold brakes because once cooled there probably isn't a bind.. Do some mileage and then test.

If it helps, I've just done Mr front discs and pads on my vectra and the breaking vibration problem was caliper corrosion under the rubber sliders. Pop the sliders out carefully with blunt end so not to damage then, use a fennel or ruled up coarse sandpaper and clean out the corrosion so the hole is circular again. The sliders should go straight back in and once settled in place the slider pin should move smoothly in and out of it.

Also consider measuring the disc runout and flange runout too.

Good luck

Cheers mate..I went back to have the balancing checked and a weight had fallen off....I do have a sticky rear caliper that much I do know..handbrake related,