how does this look to you?

jammy

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Details of sports suspension was inputted and yes I have ask3d for it to be treated as an Sri..its not much lower at the rear that my Sri hatchback is with 35mm apex springs fitted...i shall report back Wednesday on e I have collected it...

Just rang them.the guy has been on it since 8.30 and still not a where near Getting it back on the geometry .machine 🤔 arms are being stubern apparently God knows what they are doing..

I gave em 40 for the arms..its back home now..drives ok but only done about 6 mile in it.

Gr8 the print out but havnt got my other car home yet..but I'll upload it when I do .. I am not happy with the suspension,It's way to harsh..it don't feel like my car anymore

Gr8 the print out but havnt got my other car home yet..but I'll upload it when I do .. I am not happy with the suspension,It's way to harsh..it don't feel like my car anymore

That could be the preload. The MX5 had a very harsh ride when first on coilovers but after they were adjusted it was a lot better.

Yes they definitely have me a print out Tony... I will hu t both cars amd both houses tomorro tomorrow for it.it cant be far I am sure :unsure:

Rich no preload on these

To me it still wonders off to the left....

Turn in seems wide and a little lazy as if the rear are trying to stop it rather than front end understeer of that makes sense to you? Still having to drop the wheel right slightly to keep it straight..

If you pull away like Michael Schumacher it pulls straight ahead ahead

Very crashy crashy over lumps and bunps

Are the readings in grey not the actual figures then. E ause tbe machine can't see it? I've got near 300 miles to do next Saturday a d I was hoping I would hAve a nice ride 🙄