Performance air intake question.....

Tony

Some more info

Product description

So In More Technical Terms, Supercharging Increases Both The Volumetric Efficiency Of The Engine And The Mass Air Flow Through The Engine To Produce Gains In Both Horsepower And Torque.Fitting Instructions PLEASE NOTE:-To Fit The Electronic Supercharger, It Would Normally Be Necessary To Remove The Cars Original Air Filter And Air Box, Which Would Normally Leave, Either An Air Intake Pipe, Or The Throttle Body Inlet. If Is An Air Intake Pipe, We Would Need To Know The Internal Diameter Of The Pipe, So As We Can Provide The Correct Fitting Adapter, If It Goes Direct On To The Throttle Body, We Would Need To Know External Diameter To Once Again Include The Correct Fitment.When The Electronic Supercharger Is Fitted On The Air Intake Side Of The Engine. The Silicone Hose May Have To Be Trimmed To A Correct Length With A Sharp Blade And Wire Cutters The Wiring Needs To Be Fitted To A Switched Or Constant Live, And The Earth Connected.The Micro Switch Needs To Be Fitted To The Throttle Linkage, Either By The Throttle Body Or Through The Bulk Head And Near To The Accelerator Pedal Being Careful Not To Put In A Position That Will Not Foul The Workings Of The Throttle Or Accelerator Pedal.Sure Up Any Loose Wiring With Cable Ties Or Electrical Tape

I know you don't work on engines Tony and I don't really know much about them but even I could see it was just a gimmick. Why would people pay thousands for superchargers if that would do the same thing for £100!