Fiesta ST MK6 alignment options?

slowTwitch

I drive an MX5 so I'm spoiled for choice when it comes to alignment settings; "would sir like OEM, fast road, track...racing God?"  Anyone with an MX5 Googling for such info could be occupied for days if they so wish!

Right now I'm shopping for tyres for my better half's MK6 Fiesta ST and one of our local fitting centers has a Hunter alignment rig, so naturally I've had a look-see on Google but my searches have returned next to nothing.

So what's the scoop...is the ST just not adjustable in the same way as the MX5?  

Is there such a thing as 'fast road' settings for the ST...or is it just a case of 'to within factory tolerances'?

I found this chart for factory settings

Full disclosure; we're too far from WIM to go and see Tony!

Cheers :)

Welcome to wim...

The ST already has a fast road setup albeit bias toward understeer.. It also has a very deep front toe target which can be changed to make the steering a bit more snappy... The most direct way to gain handling is to lower the car 30mm. The new lower centre of gravity and negative camber compliments handling without the usual bump-steer problems.