Tony's Ferrari F360 blog....

Tony

Here is the same cover but on a 430 spyder

post-2-0-53745700-1512850399.jpg

And here on a 360 spyder

post-2-0-96426300-1512850753.jpg

What worried me was the hardtops transparent glass is completely different plus i wasn't aware the F430 and F360 Spyder used to same window.

F360 HT

post-2-0-09126500-1512851038.jpg

Have i got mug tattooed on my forehead... Toyota dealer wants £135+ vat for a duplicate key which has to come from Germany, then another £35+ for the transponder and then another £40+ to program the transponder..... Call me unsure but i think that's a tad expensive :blink:... Oh and i forgot to mention the cost is not returnable if the key doesn't fit :censored:     

They all do keys, just go to one of them and ask ... or phone first.

Tesco, Jarman Way
Hemel Hempstead
HP2 4JS
United Kingdom
Phone: 01442 214 059

Kiosk Unit 4 Marlowes Shopping Centre
Hemel Hempstead
HP1 1BX
United Kingdom
Phone: 01442 242092

Thanks.... I'll try Jarman tomorrow... What i want is one key blank ( Toyota ) cut  plus a transponder that opens the doors and enables the car. And one Ferrari key blank cut with a transponder fitted to that but it only enables the car for starting and manually unlocks the doors.

The current Toyota key opens the door and enables the immobiliser and that key comes in two half's. The Ferrari key doesn't have any buttons but it does have a section that pulls out of the key for the transponder. From the vids i've watched the ignition key has to have a transponder fitted or the car won't start. 

All keys will require a transponder to enable the immobiliser. All keys will require a key blade cutting to fit the ignition switch. You'll have to have both those for a standard key.

Remote keys will have "Lock - Unlock" buttons on the fob to wirelessly unlock and lock the doors if remote locking is a function on the car, and will also need a transponder and blade to start the car.

Just goes to show my understanding is way off.... I get it now, the remote simply unlocks the doors and the transponder only disarms the immobiliser.which has to be within a certain distance to work.

I was going to go to Timpson's today but it being in Tesco's i have bad visions of it being manic with Xmas shoppers so I'll go tomorrow instead.