Tony's Ferrari F360 blog....

Tony

No vendors don't give a crap about customs charges. It's out of their hands. I've imported from the US and Japan and usually you get a parcel force invoice and they put your stuff into a hold until you pay up.

If you are lucky though it could slip through the net but in my experience its only the small jiffy bag stuff they can't be arsed with.

Just something to be braced for. It's not like you have a choice on this one.

Don't worry about it for now. Keep a track of your shipment via online tracking. After arriving into Heathrow It'll go into a status like "awaiting customs charge payment" or "Being processed by local customs" and then you will know to expect a letter. They'll get it to you rather quickly don't you worry!! They don't want your stuff cluttering up the warehouse :D

Finally a product that does do what it says...

post-2-0-56619200-1512489060.jpg

From past images you would notice the rear plastic window was yellow and barely able to see through. Putting trust in nothing i thought i would give this cleaner a go. After one 5min clean it came out like this..

post-2-0-33884200-1512489256.jpg

post-2-0-14604000-1512489267.jpg

I'm very impressed to the extent i no longer think i need to replace the hood :)

• Like 1

Latest news is i'm still not happy with the clarity of the rear engine viewing window and by chance i found this site that lists the window...

post-2-0-15222400-1512505597.gif

Part number 12.... So i've ordered an OEM window costing........ £175+ vat + postage.

Latest news is i'm still not happy with the clarity of the rear engine viewing window and by chance i found this site that lists the window...

attachicon.gif008_128.gif

Part number 12.... So i've ordered an OEM window costing........ £175+ vat + postage.

I'm not certain that's going to fit., are you? Yours is a replica bodykit and the OEM one may be different.

Glass turned up today and i'm pleased to say it's a perfect fit but?...... The one currently there is bolted on whereas then new one looks like it's bonded on, a sort of silicon fit 1: Because there's no bolt holes on it and 2: There's a rubber gasket around the outside. In addition the mat black border is much less on the top end of the glass so the new one might show areas of the actual engine rather than the fake engine, but we will see later in the year when things warm up a bit.