Tony

Tony's Ferrari F360 blog....

Anybody used on of these

zzxs-l1600.jpg.62f5c8284878c9481da5a298b97527cb.jpg

It plugs into the OBD11 port and seems to have quite a few functions. One of the ones i'm interested with is the gear change position. Reason being is 6 to 5 and then to 4 seems easy to get wrong and i'm not keen on a gear flying through the gearbox.

I while ago i did see a unit that connects to the gear linkage that sends a digital signal to a unit on the dash but for the life of me i can't find where i saw it. Loads out there for motorbikes but none apart from the one i found for cars.

Havent we been through this ? The problem is the MR2 obd is limited on what you can read , so likely a device like that will be of little use 

2 hours ago, liner33 said:

Havent we been through this ? The problem is the MR2 obd is limited on what you can read , so likely a device like that will be of little use 

Yes we have and I thought Tony bought an adapter to use with the torque app.

https://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/16925-tonys-ferrari-f360-blog/&do=findComment&comment=182262

I did but the tablet isn't user friendly but whatever it's the gear position i really want.

Latest mission was to colour the interior plastic blue. Ok it's not the leather art in a real 360 but it's better than MR2 black.

IMG_0774.JPG.9c60ee14425e7ede5c3fa0217802d705.JPG

IMG_0775.JPG.d30f79f1830a76fc4ea6bc3fe6701389.JPG

IMG_0777.JPG.de1d74e738525e907274aa70f5439c7d.JPG

Looking good mate. The part you showed me the other day looked great. That spray gun is pretty good.

Members did say it was only good for painting fences and i would agree if it didn't have a valve that can be adjusted to change the fan mix meaning it can spray a fine mist.