Tony's Ferrari F360 blog....

Tony

20 minutes ago, SMARTLY said:

Nothing to stop you going and parking in the car park without entering the show and put a nice big For Sale sign on the windscreen with your mobile if you are going to look at cars around the show.

Now that's a good idea. Perfect target area.

17 minutes ago, Rich said:

Anything is accepted, just make a donation when you enter, it's for help the hero's usually. I may take the MX5 this year if I've got it sorted.

yeah fiver in the bucket and you're in - they tell you where to park up - just tell them its a replica when you go in and they will send you to the right area to park. great place to trade stories and even find parts and as Smartly says - perfect place to find a buyer

I've tried a few covers.. 2 of 3 were to small because the cars size is correct and most covers, cover smaller cars.

Watching the current cover slid up and down can't be helping. So i figure a gazebo "in green" and a soft cover for the winter might be a wise move.

• 2 weeks later...

Paint Ferrari red or not?

I've already done the grills in red and it looks really good because the red tail lights and red air vents seem to work well. so now i'm thinking of sprsying the rear glass vents red?

s-l500.jpg.d713a0f0c8e9818209646d0fc0614345.jpg

What do you think?

As said I've done the matt black surround the exhaust

IMG_1342.JPG.95076bd8d0340723e804f3b4728d7248.JPG

IMG_1343.JPG.1ee11f03bfe08e76ef7f5e713b7d2db9.JPG

Now I'm thinking the engine covers grill

IMG_1344.JPG.02aa4bc02338b8ea8caaed5c80dfd962.JPG

As well as that I'll also do the rear side vents.... The only no to me is leave the front grill black.