Tony's Ferrari F360 blog....

Tony

Cheers at least it means something to me... I've got a decal for the plate on order that links it to Ferrari.

As for that box thing no. The plug it has to go in is a normal male/ female electrical fitting, a type of spade fit and deffo not a pin. In the image there's a yellow connection or something but i can't see that it is?

Just discovered this thread which initially got me very excited!! And then I realised it was a replica lol.

As an owner of a real 360 I wasn't sure how I felt about this (from a "what's the point" perspective) but I've really enjoyed catching up on this thread and seeing all the adventures Tony's been on to get the car the way you want it :)

This isn't entirely my cup of tea but nice work on everything you've done!

Can't beat the real thing but it's good to think i have.... Classics on the Green is tempting but i doubt a replica or as they say in America "a recreation" to fit in... If i still had the Esprit then that's another story.

It will be fine Tony, there are loads of modern cars and replicas there every year!

Can't beat the real thing but it's good to think i have.... Classics on the Green is tempting but i doubt a replica or as they say in America "a recreation" to fit in... If i still had the Esprit then that's another story.

Back to the car...... As said in this thread I'm trying to cover the top third of the engine covers window. To date I've used several tints which all started to peel off so as a last resort I used a spray on tint and even that has come off in patches. After much moaning I've finally realized why!!!.... I'm putting everything on the exterior glass. Obviously all tints would be placed on the inside of the glass :rolleyes: Now I have ordered a tint that can be fitted on the exterior or interior :P

Tint sorted ( on the inside :blush: )

Current mission is to spray most of the interior the same blue as the car. I was going to leather the panels but when i factor in the cost i would lose money on the resale.

I'm not going to colour all the black panels because it would look a bit gay but in keeping with the cars pedigree i need to lighten the interior. The rear luggage compartments i already leathered which i removed but for the life of me i couldn't remove all the glue so i declared them scrap. Good news was i found two new OEM doors on ebay for £30 so problem solved.

Just back from the paint shop with 1ltr of the correct water based paint £90 :crying_anim02: but that included the correct primmer for plastic, but whatever this replica Ferrari lark is dam expensive.

Pictures to follow.........unless i muck up :whistle: