What will fit ?

Janey

Ok ....yes I am probably extremely thick, but then I am just a mere girly <_<

My wheels are 14 x 6JJ H2ET 45, the tyres I have on at the mo (thanks Tony :o ) are 185-60-14's.

My question is...can I fit wider tyres on this size wheel, if so what ??

185/60X14 is the correct size for your wheel and your car i feel that if you want a wider tyre you may be forced into investing in 15 or 16 inch

rims with lower profile tyres <_< be sure to keep the rolling circumference the same if you go down this road.

p.s. my 4 yr old sings nursery rhymes when he sees your post

can you guess why

Ok ....yes I am probably extremely thick, but then I am just a mere girly :D

My wheels are 14 x 6JJ H2ET 45, the tyres I have on at the mo (thanks Tony :D ) are 185-60-14's.

My question is...can I fit wider tyres on this size wheel, if so what ??

195-55/14 has the same RR but the cost belays any real benefit....... anyway.... off topic how was Germany :D

Thanks for the answers guys :D

So in reality if I want width I need to go for bigger inches too.....now where have I heard that before :D

Hehe Melin, you can thank Tony for the story behind the signature, I'm glad your little 'un appreciates a good nursery rhyme, :D

Germany was wicked, wish I'd taken my Roadster too now :D (although I may have ended up in the armco :D )

The company was excellent I haven't laughed so much in years (well since JAE anyway) TTE's hospitality showed no bounds, and the hotel was tops for actually ordering take out pizza for us and happily watching while we sat in the bar & ate it.

There are so many funny stories to tell, like the tale of "crikey",& the one about "Faz, Taz, Raz, Daz, John from Croydon & his dog (possibly called Dorothy)"....don't ask :D

Can't wait for next year to come round :D

Thanks for the answers guys :D

So in reality if I want width I need to go for bigger inches too.....now where have I heard that before :D

Hehe Melin, you can thank Tony for the story behind the signature, I'm glad your little 'un appreciates a good nursery rhyme, :D

Germany was wicked, wish I'd taken my Roadster too now :D (although I may have ended up in the armco :D )

The company was excellent I haven't laughed so much in years (well since JAE anyway) TTE's hospitality showed no bounds, and the hotel was tops for actually ordering take out pizza for us and happily watching while we sat in the bar & ate it.

There are so many funny stories to tell, like the tale of "crikey",& the one about "Faz, Taz, Raz, Daz, John from Croydon & his dog (possibly called Dorothy)"....don't ask :D

Can't wait for next year to come round :D

:D reads like a memorable experience 'Twinkle'..... with anticipation i have been watching the posts in LOC waiting for the picy's..... any chance you could give us a sneak preview :D ..... this dog 'Dorothy'?..... i have to ask?......... is this human or animal :D

:D reads like a memorable experience 'Twinkle'..... with anticipation i have been watching the posts in LOC waiting for the picy's..... any chance you could give us a sneak preview :D ..... this dog 'Dorothy'?..... i have to ask?......... is this human or animal :D

LOL, you will have to ask Jason for the whole story, will give you a clue....it has something to do with Raz being asked if he likes Judy Garland :D

Baz has got a load of piccys ready to go up & Zee is collating all the others at the mo, so you should get to see some today :D

if you really wanted to go wider then you will need to go for taller wheels too

195/50x15

or

195/40x16.

might be cheaper to buy a stylish set of 14" rims

Cheers Dan,

I'm a bit torn as I have an original set of BBS's on the car at the mo and I really like the way they look. So maybe I should go for a set of 15's or 16's for track (my thoughts are on more tyre on road more grip :D ) and then I also have my other set of skinnys (micra steels) for drifting.

get the bbs's refurbed.. i love them wheels

mmmmmmm

I love the way they look on the car. (Pain in the butt to clean though :D ) Although they are a bit like 'marmite' some Roadster owners actually swap them for boring standard Mazda Alloys :D

And luckily apart from a scuff on one of them (wasn't me :D ) they are in excellent condition even the centre caps are perfect :D

mmmmmmm

And luckily apart from a scuff on one of them (wasn't me B) )

Who did the deed..... name and shame Twinkle :D

Hehe...Whoever owned it in Japan before I got it :D

mmmmmmm

And luckily apart from a scuff on one of them (wasn't me B) )

Who did the deed..... name and shame Twinkle :D

Hehe...Whoever owned it in Japan before I got it :D

That 'Whera ishthekerba' has no sence of direction........