Nigel langs, any thoughts?

Second vist here after ~2years, 3hrs/£110 and 3 adjustments later i was given this with the comment 'this is as good as its going to get'

Q5Ir8h.jpg

Saw a gentleman by the name of peter move the front subframe about and said he adjusted the rear..which is doesnt look like he did i enquired about the -1 camber and he said it was fine even when compared to the other side. The garage has changed hands now for those who aren't aware like myself when i turned up.

Car is a bog standard b6 audi a4 1.9

Peter is their top guy and he's very methodical.... The front subframe camber adjuster is an optimise meaning if you add more one side you lose from the other but the range is awful to the extent it's almost pointless. What problems were you having, outside wear ( the toe ) or inside wear ( the camber )

No problems as per say, the car does ~1500miles a week so i installed 4 new tyres, clutch, right front lower rear control arm and four new uppers..i thought it best to get things looked at before it eats a tyre.

To sum up everything is ok? Or does something need replacing on the left to take out the camber?