New Tyres and their Markings....

Tony

chrisell.

thats a big claim to say 'almost all' the info was lifted from YOUR site.

funnily enough your not the only one to know about the new tyre marking... and I think your post is incorrect.

I Will let Tony.. the man of wisdom reply to this very silly post

I can't see anywhere on your site where the information Tony has put on here is the same as yours. I also know Tony hates it when people plagiarise his work so he's not going to do it himself.

With this kind of subject there aren't many ways you can write it without it reading similar to what someone else has written.

• 6 months later...

Not as critical on the rear because the tyres don't have a direct link with the steering, but nevertheless fit them correctly anyway :smile_anim:

If the car has four wheel adjustment, so thrust angle adjusters, does it make a greater difference?

Thrust and the tyre markings ( pneumatic drift ) are not directly related... Thrust unless it's miles out is nothing more than a reference point to set the front toe ( longitudinal angle ) It's hard to understand but the front wheels don't know where forward is. The driver generates a forward steering position but while being measured static a reference point it required and that point is the cars centre line generated by the thrust line deviation, if any?

• 2 years later...