Mazda MX5 NB Nordschelife Requirements?

Kieran Andreoli

Why hello there interweb's! this is my first post on this forum so please be gentle haha okay lets begin, I currently own a 1.8 MX5 NB and am looking to be doing 6-7 track days next year along with a few trips to the Nurburgring. My question is that I currently have around £1500-£2000 to spend on suspension and handling setup and was wondering if there is a particular group of brands that you guys at WIM prefer to use for these cars? I understand the possibilities are endless but is there a coilover that pairs particularly well with certain ladjustable arms etc? My main focused trip will be on the Nordschleife trips so any advice for this particular track would be very helpful :)

Hello

Suspension is one of those things that really does reflect the more you pay the better...... As for the MX5 and much testing we opted for the MeisterR's. These are independently adjustable in the ride height, pre-load and damper whereas most others out there are height adjustable but by the spring perch which indirectly adjusts the coils pre-load which is not good.