Mk3 Focus new front tyres and alignment

Gman

If it is a fault with one or both new tyres / garage ... how do I stand ?

Someone said something about a slipped belt ... ? I'm learning lots didn't realise so much was involved!

The other thing like stated before they are noisy which suggests to me a problem with them..

Right swapped tyres back to front ... still exactly the same !

So looks like the tyres were all good .

I've had to book the car in now at Ford as not sure what is causing it???

Wasn't really what I was expecting was hoping it might of been a simple tyre issue.

The car is definitely getting worse it was better when the tyres were first fitted!?

Ford reset the steering angles , angle sensor,straight ahead sensor and steering drift.

Car drives much more like it should though not 100% happy still seems to pull to the left more so then I would expect from road camber but it's liveable..

Car doesn't turn in as well as I'd like so going to add some toe out soon .

Probably a main dealer job?..... We had the equipment in one of our centres and out of many calibrations we used it just a few times? Reason for this the OEM tolerance is set very wide at the moment meaning very few customers needed re-setting and there's the cost for the equipment for something hardly used.

I would agree with you there.... The personal touch rather than just a work sheet..... I think you have centre weighting type of EPS. This adds resistance back to the unassisted centre point. This can be adjusted via the ECU..

• Like 1