Jaguar XF-R MY2012 5.0

liner33

• 3 weeks later...

Thought i'd post a few mid detail pics on here rather than the Octavia thread, still have the wheels to do along with the windscreen and front bumper

Polished with Carpro Reflect, two coats of Jetseal and two coats of Petes 53 wax , will add two coats of Zaino Z8 tomorrow , same on all the glass apart from windscreen

20161114_102114_zpsn3uxfj2o.jpg

20161114_102123_zpswycjbp7i.jpg

20161114_102142_zpsbrrz97pd.jpg

20161114_105355_zpsm5k10dop.jpg

Niiiiiiice :)

You planning on tinting the windows at all?

I'm not sure , I'm thinking not , there is a electric rear blind so it should stay cooler in summer and my window tinter wont thank me as the rear window will be a sod to do

• 1 month later...

I have bought some new wheels , bit of a bargain on ebay but not 100% sure they will fit yet , they are off a Jag XK and dont have TPMS sensors unlike my car so whether A) I can fit sensors to these wheels and B) How easy it will be to get them coded or preferable cloned,  time will tell

20161229_151341_zpsp2gutdis.jpg

Dont think it matters on this car. Apparently there is an aerial above each wheel which picks up the signal from the tpms , you dont need to code them or anything so i will just buy 4 new ones and fit them to these wheels 

• 3 weeks later...