Forum Issues

Working well from Feurteventura as well.  ..... oops spoke to soon it won’t let me insert a normal smiley, trying chars :) and that worked as :  ) x. - so it’s from the picture smilies it failed.

ipad safari if it matters

On ‎18‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 20:55, SMARTLY said:

Ok Rich message is “The value entered includes a character that is not allowed such as an emoji”

Not trying to use an inbuilt Apple/Android emoji are you, instead of the forum smilies?

So just trying this :), how weird most of post disappeared ... on keyboard is a smiley 

works differently now, no error message but doesn’t post it or anything after it. 

So didn’t post all of line including Apple emoticon - don’t worry about it Rich :)

• 1 year later...

Earlier in the week I had a problem accessing the forum, when I clicked on my link it stayed on another site but opened a download of index.php file that seems empty. Did it a number of times.

Same thing happened just ?

Anybody else had this Windows 10 / Chrome ??

So tried to put a comment on the Wozza post and when I hit submit it downloaded the file instead :( Hit submit multiple times and eventually, presumably Chrome, brought up a pop up about multiple downloads - set to not allow multiples and will see what happens ...........................

1 hour ago, Tony said:

What did they say was wrong?

They didn't as when they checked it was working ok. I figured it out though, it was down to the php version running on the server.