Ford Capri is coming back?.....

Tony

I bet you don't sit on the bonnet of your cars now, think of all the swirls and RDS's!  :whistle:

I've never been in a Capri before, they're nice looking cars too. I don't mind the look of the new one but it's got a Mustang front end and Lambo side vents. 

Nothing wrong with Lambo side vents :angry2: ......... The old Capri's were a bit lively, leaf spring rear suspension and a live axle but give them credit they were castor adjustable which was handy to weight the steering.

At first I thought it would be a weird decision when we are finally getting the Mustang - and then realised this was Focus based which means it'll be FWD and small.

Seems a shame to revive the Capri name with something that'll probably be a bit of a disappointment.

Well if it's FWD just as well it's a no show...... Talk about kill the brand :thumbsdown_anim:

Even if it is true there's no way they could revive the old Capri given that they just brought us a RHD Mustang. I suppose they could have rebodied the Mustang and given us a new Capri but I much prefer the Mustang  B)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a huge Capri fan and if its rwd (doubtful) or 4wd (possible) then it may well be on my radar

My auntie posted this pic on my facebook at the weekend , me and my Capri back in 1989

capri_zpsvhtdxhp8.jpg

Haha! My old man had one almost identical to this early 80's!  Quality.