What is wrong with the Nissan Juke?.........

Tony

Not a car i took much notice of until my daughter said she really wanted one, then once on my radar i thought actually their not bad but it seems owners can't get rid of them quick enough..

post-2-0-52727400-1453800047.jpg

Below is the from sale list from PH and the number speak for themselves......

I really don't understand how something like the Qashqai (or cash cow) is such a big seller - I can't think of a single good thing about it! At least the Juke is interesting, the Qashqai is horrible in every way.

Have you driven one :whistle: , they are rather good if you want no frills transport and super reliable

Have you driven one :whistle: , they are rather good if you want no frills transport and super reliable

Haha no I haven't - but that was sort of my point, there is nothing good about it except that it is a car to get you from A to B in the most mundane way possible. Lots of cars can fill that brief, so why is this one selling so well?  :whistle:

I really don't understand how something like the Qashqai (or cash cow) is such a big seller - I can't think of a single good thing about it! At least the Juke is interesting, the Qashqai is horrible in every way.

It'll be like riding the fugliest woman around. Fun at the time but you wouldn't be seen dead with her. ....

Yes,a crap post including a good oldie joke !

I'd still rather walk....

The 1.5Dci engine is really gutless, at least in 90bhp form like the one in the van so I'm not presuming the 107bhp version is much more fun. That and the plastics as said would be enough to put the cheap end cars in the "walk away" category for me if I wanted a car to enjoy. Perhaps the higher end cars with the 2.0ltr engine would be a more exciting prospect by a long chalk, but trouble is they're still surrounding you in acres of cheap plastic.

I think half the reason they're so popular is the Nissan friends and family scheme which puts people in a new car for a year or two for very little money, then they return to Nissan to be sold on as they see fit. So no one gets to keep the new ones very long.

Haha no I haven't - but that was sort of my point, there is nothing good about it except that it is a car to get you from A to B in the most mundane way possible. Lots of cars can fill that brief, so why is this one selling so well?  :whistle:

Space , handling, economy , perceived reliability, residual values, price , looks , same as any other car really. If I were in the market for a suv type vehicle it would be the Kumquat or the Yeti, but in all honesty the Nissan is probably the better buy.

Lets be honest this sector is full of fairly mundane cars unlikely to excite the petrol heads amongst us but its better than a people mover imo and thats probably why this sector exists , great for getting small kids into and cheap to run

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/nissan/qashqai#2