Steering rack lash / alignment issue

Hi guys I recently noticed a clunking noise in my mk1 mx5s steering, after a quick googling a suggested fix was to adjust the steering lash. I jacked the car up and gave the rack the adjustment as recommended.At the same time I also replaced my diff side seals, so I had the top bolt on the rears hubs removed to gain access.

A few hours later during a motorway journey I noticed that when my wheel is straight my car veers off to the left slightly as if my toe is out. would either of these have had an effect on my alignment? or have I just knocked my toe out from a pot hole or something?

Thanks

Hi ya..... To be clear there's two very different ways of describing a pull and both have distinct solutions so here's the variations

1: An off-line steering wheel when corrected level but allows the car to pull is a steer not a pull.

2: A physical pull that requires you to resist it meaning the steering position isn't level.

I'm not sure what a "steering lash" is so i can't really comment on a solution but it reads like the steering rack isn't centred meaning you have to hold the wheel off centre to drive straight? If so then yes the solution would be an adjustment to one of the steering arms.