How did that get on my drive!

Rich

Yes I'm expecting some comments like that, already had a few at work when I told them I was getting an MX5! But then I work with women who are all 40-60+ so don't expect them to understand!  :rolleyes:   :lol:

Really enjoying it so far, especially yesterday with how hot it was, loads of grip on the road  :D

Yes it's quite abit different from a FWD, different sensation when cornering but it's so much better handling wise. Comparing it to the Corolla and even though that had winter tyres there is no way it could corner the same as this.

After Iain dropped it off yesterday I took Josh out in it and he told his Mum when we got back that I had been flooring it everywhere and 'drifting' around roundabouts - slight exaggeration there!! :lol:

I think I'll have to park in a different spot at work. With the car being low even before being lowered and the angle of the seat/door it can be abit tricky getting in when someone parks too close as I found out leaving work!

The best place to park on the end of a row is underneath a tree, which I'm not keen on doing. The other place is next to the smoking shelter so might get scratched or park next to a bush and hope whoever parks next to me stays in their bay!

It's alot easier getting into the Accord when someone parks too close! I've parked on the end under the tree today, I'll just have to keep an eye on the sap and bird crap on the roof.

I was loving the drive to work this morning with the roof down and a big grin on my face! :D

I'm going to SORN it after today until August so I can sort a couple of bits on it, it's going to be torture but no point paying a months tax for a week's use.