Ford Galaxy Titanium X

SHAHZ

Well after almost 8 years of trouble free motoring, we said bye to our unbelievably reliable Corolla, no matter what, it just kept going and going :)

67CD285B-8486-46F1-880E-12761D08BC1A.jpg

61C511B8-6E17-4E77-A795-8E1273A452B6.jpg

in that time we done c46k miles on it and only had 74k when i dropped it off yesterday, its been a long tome coming as we out grew the car a long time ago, just never had the time to go get one!  Being off last week i was browsing around for one with no luck; had a look Sunday morning and this one come not too far from me so decided to pop along and have a look.... a few hours later the deal was done and picked her up yesterday:)

2230CF26-0277-42FE-964E-8B1B6CD30728.jpg

35cbb2b0-bc80-42ea-9e6a-ace93808d649.jpg[/url]

745C1FB5-4A5A-4F83-918F-16E7D7B532CF.jpg

479464AC-B373-4E21-A7B0-0E7D2E14DCD2.jpg

F674D9EB-F070-4123-8F07-384A622B6AAA.jpg

61 plate, 2.0TDCI, Auto, panoramic roof, leather, DAB, advanced bluetooth, bixenon lights, dual zone climate.... thats all i can remember now... its  a very nice drive and a nice place to be in, cruises along lovely and with the extra height it has and 2 of the kids right at the back, there is some piece and quiet in the car :D

Not much of a blog with this but will be making a few minor changes as and when i get the time!

Looks nice mate. Is it an auto, I can't tell on the phone? What engine is it?

I like the sunroofs, makes a change from the normal centre ones.

oops, updated above:)  They dont actually open but they are nice makes the car nice and airy and there are factory blinds on the roof too

I like it but they are no good for business cos they never go wrong :( ..... Seriously though they are a great car with lots of toys and great value for money so nice choice fella.

Cheers Tony, hoping its as trouble free as the corolla!!  They hold their value as well!

A ford... Never go wrong.. You need your head checking Tony!

First time ive bought a ford and have the same view, lol!  although they are meant to have come a long way,so shall see!

These are nice to drive and handle well. We had a couple at work and between the 3 of us we put 100k on each over 2 years. Had a fair few problems tho, couple of steering racks, wheel and drive shaft bearings, DMF and they ate rear brakes like mad. Also had a couple of electrical faults. But they were on the go 12-14 hours a day while carrying a heavy load and got thrashed every where. So it's to be expected.

Also I found the powershift auto box was never in the correct gear for my liking. The other drivers never had a problem. Mind you tho, I don't hang around like they do. Putting the box into sport when not on the motorway cured it tho.

Overall good well speced cars, I would deffo own one.

Yeap the titanium X was a must for us, the others models just didn't look as nice!

Paul as you say, they are nice to drive, and with all cars, think you have to expect things to go wrong, although the corrolla defied that with only ever needing a few tyres and new brake pads!

In the little time that I've driven it, I've also felt a few times that it was in the wrong gear for me, sounds like we have the same right lead foot problem :D will knock it into sport and see how it goes!

Tony what are these like from a geo perspective?  think the fronts are wearing on the inside!

Normally they are very good hence the reason i said their not good for business. Nevertheless since it's a new car it would be wise to get an image of the chassis. 

Tony what are these like from a geo perspective?  think the fronts are wearing on the inside!

Normally they are very good hence the reason i said their not good for business. Nevertheless since it's a new car it would be wise to get an image of the chassis. 

Indeed was going to do so anyway :)  will get it booked in at some point over the next month!

I had a look at some photos of the boot with the rear seats up and down, it's huge!

Are the rear seats comfortable? I have been a rear passenger in a Scenic before that has individual seats rather than a bench and it wasn't very comfortable at all.

Mrs went for her first drive in it yesterday and I sat in the back, very comfortable actually, loads of space in front and around you, could easily have three adults sat there and be comfortable on a long journey, not really sat in the seats at the very back, but again they are full size individual seats and look comfortable enough!

The boot space is phenomenal with the 3rd row seats down and you can also put the 2nd row seats down  :o

When do you start with Addison Lee?  :P

Just kidding mate, these are really nice, been in quite a few of them and always surprised at how comfortable they are for what they are. I've also heard decent things re: reliability so fingers crossed all will be ok.

• 1 month later...