Wheel cleaner

Rich

• 1 month later...

I tried the brick cleaner on the wheel that had the bad brake dust on today. It did a good job, I thought the other 3 wheels were already good but this one looks even better than those now! All I used was neat cleaner and a scourging pad.

WP_20151017_15_20_19_Pro.jpg

WP_20151017_15_20_28_Pro.jpg

WP_20151017_16_22_37_Pro.jpg

That works well, make sure you seal them back and front when you have finished cleaning.

OT - where did you get the brick cleaner from? As I need some to clean up a job done for me this week of pointing below the damp course on a couple of walls on the house, it's a mess. I guess I don't need 5 litres but if I have to I'll use what I need. Do you mask up and rubber gloves to use it?

I used this one and it's cheap enough to buy 5 litres but you can get it in smaller bottles.

http://www.toolstation.com/m/part.html?p=29118

I always wear gloves when using chemicals but don't bother with a mask. I guess if I was using it every day then I would.

I de-tared and de-ironed the wheels today as well, gonna give them a wash down with the espuma tomorrow and then seal them.

Then I'll have to do it again on the wheels that are coming off the car!