My wife's 15 year old Fiesta

P4UL T

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nice one :D That's what I miss about Ford's, the brakes don't seize up from lack of use!

Could be worth holding on to, might be a future classic with the condition it's in.

Nice one biggrin.png That's what I miss about Ford's, the brakes don't seize up from lack of use!

Could be worth holding on to, might be a future classic with the condition it's in.

Fords are definetly good with calipers..... I'm dreading the 360's MOT since the MR2 are bad for rear calipers.sad.png

• 2 weeks later...

I would have done the same and left it on stands.... On the program "chasing classic cars" nearly all the barn finds are on stands..Slightly different my 360 has been off the road for a few months but not on stands and all four tyres are nearly flat.

• 11 months later...
21 hours ago, Rich said:

Excellent. Being a Ford I'm amazed it doesn't need more maintenance to keep it going. What have you replaced since you've had it?

Rear silencer rusted due to condensation build up, a few batteries and Two rear wheel cylinders as the rubber perished and they leaked. 

Most of that is down to the lack of use tho.

3 hours ago, P4UL T said:

Rear silencer rusted due to condensation build up, a few batteries and Two rear wheel cylinders as the rubber perished and they leaked. 

Most of that is down to the lack of use tho.

Pretty much trouble free motoring then :D I'd definitely hang on to it, could be worth some money in years to come.