Missus just had a minor accident

Rich

Is it just an audio warning or was there a display on the dash as well? The one in the Civic has the latter and it tells you how further back you can go, which changes colour the closer you get. When it's screaming at you and flashing red that means stop!! :lol:

A camera is the best option.

Not for me, ideally I'd like to have both but if only one prefer sensors.

I often reverse relying on the sensors to tell me what's behind and using the side mirrors to watch the sides of the car. With a camera I'd need to also look at the screen.

Sometimes a camera is better though, for example getting the 360 into my very tight garage!

Not a bad result in the end Rich, its £180 notes out your pocket, but as you say, the affect it would have had on your premium over the years would have been worse!  

Sometimes its just easier to not get the insurers involved.... like in the case of my bumper when i took it out on the kerb.... i had been meaning to get it resprayed for a while anywayt, this made me get it done asap!

I'm the same i have only a camera on the 370 but on the Prius we ordered sensors as well as the camera since the wife needs all the help she can get ;)

Given the option i would prefer sensors but the camera is a nice feature

Reversing the 370 at Heathrow the other day the driver behind panicked when they could see me coming back but apparently not looking in the mirrors or over my shoulder , when I got  within 1m she was blasting her horn and going bat sh*t crazy in the car :)

I'm the same i have only a camera on the 370 but on the Prius we ordered sensors as well as the camera since the wife needs all the help she can get ;)

Given the option i would prefer sensors but the camera is a nice feature

Reversing the 370 at Heathrow the other day the driver behind panicked when they could see me coming back but apparently not looking in the mirrors or over my shoulder , when I got  within 1m she was blasting her horn and going bat sh*t crazy in the car :)

loool :lol: