Nissan '12 370z GT Edition

liner33

That's an awful pic if they were pros! But yes the spacers look great, rear wheels are nicely filling those arches.

+1 Great stance but that photo is terrible!

• 4 weeks later...

Strange because it didn't sound like a blow out? Nevertheless you handled it well and the PB is yet another target to beat :smile_anim:

I think it may have been a screw coming out of the tyre , there are a lot of screws near work in the gravel where the car was parked so it may have picked one up and it came out when i hit 120 ish

Bit of a pain it took 10 mins to go from 40 psi down to 17-18 , with no local suppliers with a 245/40/19 tyre i had to drive home and keep stopping every 10 mins

That must've been nerve-racking!

Wouldn't it have been easier to get recovery to take you home than keep stopping?

Tony - What if you don't have another screw and tyre seal?! :lol:

That must've been nerve-racking!

Wouldn't it have been easier to get recovery to take you home than keep stopping?

Tony - What if you don't have another screw and tyre seal?! :lol:

or a jack ;)

Havent taken the wheel off and checked the tyre yet , just assuming that its a screw

I do have tyre seal in the car but i'm am considerate to tyre fitters and would only ever use it as an emergency :)

As for recovery they wont collect you from a drag strip . i'd have had to go a fair way away and once I started it just mde sense to take it easier and stop every now and then