Nissan '12 370z GT Edition

liner33

Front and rear Eibach sway bars fitted, front is set to fully hard and rear midway , also added new drop links with adjustable ones on the rear , set to stock length at present 

Also fitted some decats but they have made the car pretty loud so I will get some race cats next month, but will enjoy it for a few weeks :)

Finally fitted my Zspeed undertray , largely bling but has an access panel for doing oil changes which will make life easier .

Re-mot'd it as well , last one was done in Feb and the roads were awful so shifted it to July now

New discs and pads next

20150724_124845_zpsgmmvdeuq.jpg

20150724_124902_zpsefs7ji4s.jpg

Drives much better, still more prone to over steer you cant go stiff enough for the front really.

More stable on bumpy roads when cornering hard ,and generally more stable,  need to turn the stability control off now when hooning as it cuts in now on tight roundabouts so I must be cornering harder , 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Had the car mapped some time back but was a bit disappointed with the results , with the cat back exhaust and the k&n filters the car made a lowly 299hp at the flywheel , stock is meant to be about 326hp but is measured on much more optimistic dyno's than my tuner has , anyhow it did feel a lot better after the remap had got me up to 309.4hp and improved the car across the rev range (also dealing with the slow throttle response the 370 has)

It was felt the stock cats were holding it back so some high flow versions were purchased and I went back again

Just fitting the new cats gave almost 20hp increase but after a remap we managed 345.9hp,  over 36hp up , very noticeable although the flat torque curve this car has means it never really feels quick

123_zpsm4fnvce8.jpg

Got some nice shots at the weekend as I went to a RWYB

62111103-DSC_2380_zpsyrfstevv.jpg

12029823_603039246503055_427135524780522

11063499_943667149032596_361355901072446

Had an absolute ball , managed 10 runs (could have done 20 if i wanted) and improved my best time to a 13.4@107 , still lots to come , traction is a problem still to be addressed although its netter with MPSS tyres , i think i need something stickier

I usually change every three years , had this coming up for two now. I wish it "felt" quicker , its a fast car but just doesnt feel it due to the flat torque band 

I would like to change it but only for a GTR i think , unless we buy a Tesla in which case i would get rid of both the 370 and the VRS and just have that but thats a while away really