Mazda mx5 Suspension 2

notfussy32

Hi

I took the plunge and went to WIM. It was a good 5 hour trek but hopefully worth it.I had the Eibach Pro 30 mm lowering springs fitted to my Mk3.5 Sport tech RC, along with the usual re alignment.

The difference in handling is amazing. I can't thank Joe and the others enough for the great and speedy work they done.

I am however having a few problems with grounding out on speed humps and roads with adverse cambers particularly when I've a passenger and extra weight on board. I'm taking the correct precautions when going over the humps. But I didn't think it would bottom out as much as what it does. Are there any other options other than expensive coil overs? (Which I assume would solve my problem because with these would increase my ride height) I'm not having a moan at wim, they done a great job and in fairness, I was told about coil overs at the time.

It's only been a few days since I had them fitted, so it's early days yet. But I'm just worried about damaging my car, that's all.

Any comments or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

:-)