Ford Mondeo pulling left despite 3 '4-wheel alignments'

softmint

16 hours ago, SMARTLY said:

Swap wheels and tyres on front around to see if the  pull changes side

There are new tyres fitted wheels swapped, all suspension components done.. The only thing i have in mind right now is the steering angle sensor is slightly off.

Its not the pull because when steering wheel is striaght the car goes nicely straight.. Its the steering wheel going a couple degrees anticlockwise. Im not sure if but dont think it would caise the power steering to move the steering with a tiny force enough to cause this

Just to note if the pull stops when the tyres are swapped over it's not a fault, just a build issue.

The steering angle sensor can be reset via the ecu. The steering angle sensor is telling the car where forward is.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/08/2021 at 10:30, Tony said:

Just to note if the pull stops when the tyres are swapped over it's not a fault, just a build issue.

The steering angle sensor can be reset via the ecu. The steering angle sensor is telling the car where forward is.

Thank you, yes it still does. I had a computer connected but no steering angle reset option. Mine is mk3

• 1 month later...