Aspec or coilovers

Brett

Hi guys with regarding to my post on camber issues.

Ok as i tow a caravan and im sure the stock spring has slightly commpresed causing the camber issue.

If i was to install Aspec or BC coilovers would this give the rear suspension ablity to carry more weight.

Hence when the caravan is on the car the springs would compress less and give better perforance.Also be less likely to sag like my stock springs.

Brett. Have you considered getting 2 new springs made for the rear with a slightly higher kg?

Adam iv searched the net and there are no uprated springs for my car as yet.

The only after market ones are lowing springs like Eibachs.I will see when i have the new cambers fitted and set up by WIM how the car sits.

Thanks for the sugestions guys.The cheapest opition i think are spring assisters as Tony said.I already have the rubber ones that go around the spring but i dont think it doe's a lot tbo.

I rang graystones yesterday and they said they make the axilery spring that sits around the damper.This might be a better opition and the price was £120+vat

Brett if made properly they should not alter the ride height but will make the rear more stiff.. so maybe a little more oversteery if pushed hard or in a panic situation.

But with the stiffer springs the rears should drop less when your towing your portaloo ;)

Brett if made properly they should not alter the ride height but will make the rear more stiff.. so maybe a little more oversteery if pushed hard or in a panic situation.

But with the stiffer springs the rears should drop less when your towing your portaloo ;)

Cheeky :lol: Thanks Adam i might order them up and have these fitted with the cambers then.