Giving cyclists a bad name

bunch of idiots if you ask me. This is exactly what i talk about with regards to mind set, its nothing to do with cyclists its all to do with being an arrogant egotistical douche. This is the kind of mind set that the "scooter gangs" and "cruisers" are plagued with, the idea of sharing an interest corrupted by people who think its fun to cause disruption and upset for others. :thumbsdown_anim:

Goes by the name of Fletcher27 on the Tube, I'm just waiting for him or one of his mates to get run over then bleat that car drivers take no notice of cyclists.

Going by that video, the car driver would get a reward for aiding the police in an arrest :lol:

As said above, they are complete douche bags, the evidence in on the net so why don't police nab him, clearly numerous traffic violations which would be enough to get a driving ban.

Anyone know how to complain on YouTube and get the cops on him?

Goes by the name of Fletcher27 on the Tube, I'm just waiting for him or one of his mates to get run over then bleat that car drivers take no notice of cyclists.

Going by that video, the car driver would get a reward for aiding the police in an arrest :lol:

As said above, they are complete douche bags, the evidence in on the net so why don't police nab him, clearly numerous traffic violations which would be enough to get a driving ban.

Anyone know how to complain on YouTube and get the cops on him?

Sending the cops a link should do it :)