Tony's Lamborghini Countach

Tony

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I placed and advert in PH Sunday night, it was validated and i released to advert to the main board last night only to find a problem...... To make things easy in PH all you need to do is put in the registration number, it then finds all the cars details and saves you time typing them in. What i forgot is the car is registered as the donor car.... A Renault and that's where the ad went in the Renault section..... oh woe.

I finally got through to PH admin midday and they moved the ad at around 2pm........ Many emails/ sms's later the car was sold by 4pm. £500 deposit banked at the asking price without even seeing the car in the flesh.

Are you sure it's all above board? Having read about so many scams involving nice cars being sold abroad I'd be a little bit concerned even if the money was in my account - they can always take it out again ;)

Hope it was to somebody you know or know of ;)

I think you need it for 5 days in your account to be sure of a scam, but if you have transferred it and it shows in the new one and you haven't got enough balance / overdraft in the old one you should be O.K.

What I was trying to say they can possibly get money back from the first account they transferred the money into, I'm not going to say it's going to happen and I hope it doesn't but it can happen.

Did the people you met seem genuine and show a true interest in the Countach and have a knowledge of them?