Tony's Lamborghini Countach

Tony

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

It was intended to be a summer drive only and to be stored in the Milton Keynes centre. I'm going to get it moved to Chesham but the building already has cars to store over night, plus the car is to wide to be garaged. She has to go :crying_anim02:

It would get to messy, so no she has to go.

I don't see how, you're just renting abit of space to keep the car there. I'd hate to see you regret selling the car so soon.

Ideas like that sound good on paper, there is always something that gets in the way though when stuff like that actually happens.

That's a shame Tony =( I hope you can find some way to keep it.

I need to be realistic.... The car is going to need eight months of storage now we are going into winter. It won't fit in a conventional garage and i can't leave it on the hard shoulder. Chesham centre is at capacity so for those reasons i have to let her go....

£140pm is not something i can justify... I'm going to take it on the chin and move on methinks......

£91 by my calculations, can't be much more than that garage you rented but would be alot better and won't leak.

Here is another one nearer to you - http://www.tigastor.co.uk/

Considering how much you paid for the car and how much you're prepared to spend on it, £500 to store it for 6 months doesn't sound alot.

Once the car is running properly how much could you sell it for, would you make a nice profit on it? Maybe get it sorted out properly, use it for 6 months so you've got it out of your system and used your dream car then sell it on.

To be honest other life issues have knocked me back a bit and i've lost interest with the car..... Don't get me wrong i would love to have had pride of place next to the 911 at the lights but i don't have the time or passion any more.