2007 (MK6) Ford Fiesta 1.25 - Error Code P0030 (HO2S)

On a relatives car they have had the CEL on for a while now and I got it plugged into the laptop yesterday, shows the P0030 code, which is for the heated O2 sensor. I cleared it but need to get it sorted for him. The car is also using alot of fuel ATM as it's obviously running rich.

I have read there was a TSB about this code (67/2006), something to do with the calibration to the ECU. Does anyone here have access to Etis or know someone who can look the car up if I PM the reg (it's no longer free)?

When I had the laptop plugged in I checked the readings and it's showing the O2 sensor to be dead, reading 0 volts. If this TSB is the issue would it be causing the reading to show 0 or does the sensor need replacing or the wiring at fault?

Isn't the heated one the from one before the catalytic converter? If so it should be on the manifold which I thought wa on the front of the engine on those Fiestas.

Is this the engine?

http://www.lyonssystemsserver.com/breakerpro/1038/1038-080710-120201-1-1-58-010-PTIMG.jpg

Isn't the heated one the from one before the catalytic converter? If so it should be on the manifold which I thought wa on the front of the engine on those Fiestas.

Is this the engine?

http://www.lyonssyst...8-010-PTIMG.jpg

Looks very similar but it's this one below. It's bank 1 sensor 1 so yes the pre cat and I'm pretty sure it's closer to the cat than the manifold. Although I did look when it was dark so will have another look.

1038-170811-123523-641-010-PTIMG.jpg

you will also want to get it replaced ASAP. one of my old cars had this issue and it ran rich for a few months before i got around to fixing it.... by being so lazy i killed the CAT because the fuel mixture was too rich

It's been like this for a month or 2 I think but that is a good point. It's in the garage from today getting accident damage repaired so will get it sorted when he's got it back.