Picture of the day thread

Tony

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But this is definitely one of my favourites. Flooky shot through a gap in a hedge just before it started raining. Cat fixated on some birds in the hedge and unaware of anything else. Beam of sunlight just happened to light the cat and nothing else.

Completely natural point & squirt photo - hasn't been altered in any way. Hope it comes out ok on here.

100_3183.jpg

there are only two vehicals that are perfect in my eyes, they both send me funny with a deep impact feeling in my chest which always makes me let out a little uncontrolable sigh, the blackbird is one and the other...

F1-4.gif

Agreed, the F1 is a styling (and performance) triumph.

Last year I had a tour of some parts of the McLaren base and had a good poke round the F1s on show in the reception area. They're just as nice close up too.

However I think that the Pagani Zonda just manages to tick one more box than the F1 to get nearer to my idea of perfection, ever since seeing one in London and wondering what the heck it was!

there are only two vehicals that are perfect in my eyes, they both send me funny with a deep impact feeling in my chest which always makes me let out a little uncontrolable sigh, the blackbird is one and the other...

pagani_zonda.jpg