MEG Knowledge day photos

Hay Rich you were a silent snapper.... I thought you said you didn't take many images :)

I always have the camera ready! :)

There's not that many there though...shame we couldn't get a group shot.

Hay Rich you were a silent snapper.... I thought you said you didn't take many images :)

Next time maybe.... I feel the topic was an eye opener for all those who attended so if we offer again there will be more interior support from club members willing others to attend.

Next time maybe.... I feel the topic was an eye opener for all those who attended so if we offer again there will be more interior support from club members willing others to attend.

Yes from the talk on MEG it's opened a few eyes for sure :)

me for one. as i have said it was very informative and tonys explanations along with the video on the computer helped make sense of a daunting subject even though i guess we only skimmed the surface.

me for one. as i have said it was very informative and tonys explanations along with the video on the computer helped make sense of a daunting subject even though i guess we only skimmed the surface.

Indeed but it's not so taboo when you see it knickers down is it.... How confident would you or other members feel next time Crap-fit say you need front wheel alignment!!.... I feel you and the others have more knowledge to challenge the reason or indeed what to expect from them....

Absorbing the information from the meet is one thing...... Helping others with less insight than you is another... Help them understand "front wheel alignment" really is a con.

The video's are good..... even Nick wanted them to use in MEG as a visual tool but alas they are copyright.

well you have convinced me never to go to crap fit, not that i ever really have done in the past, mainly because, as you said yesterday about the staff turnover and their limited knowledge with a that'll do attitude let alone the pointlessness of tracking by itself.

yeah shame about the copyright thingy, maybe you should consider making your own video to get the word out??

Indeed but it's not so taboo when you see it knickers down is it.... How confident would you or other members feel next time Crap-fit say you need front wheel alignment!!.... I feel you and the others have more knowledge to challenge the reason or indeed what to expect from them....

Absorbing the information from the meet is one thing...... Helping others with less insight than you is another... Help them understand "front wheel alignment" really is a con.

The video's are good..... even Nick wanted them to use in MEG as a visual tool but alas they are copyright.

Well now that some more Meggers have been exposed to the topic hopefully Jammy and me will have some more support when we try to explain why tracking is a big no-no :)

I know you can't convince everyone but I'm sure the day made those who attended realise what a waste of money and how pointless 'tracking' really is.

Yes from the talk on MEG it's opened a few eyes for sure :lol:

Well now that some more Meggers have been exposed to the topic hopefully Jammy and me will have some more support when we try to explain why tracking is a big no-no ;)

I know you can't convince everyone but I'm sure the day made those who attended realise what a waste of money and how pointless 'tracking' really is.

Few areas on any car trusted to complete a task like Alignment could be so devastating if done wrong, cam belt maybe?

People are expected to assume unquailified technicians have the ability to calibrate the chassis and people pay for this service without any evidence it has been done right, if at all.

The topic is technical but not outside of the public's understanding, so i feel with a little education to repair the damage done by fast fit wheel Alignment can be understood as basic requirement.

I found this was stalling partway through. Might be worth a fresh look and you'll get to the actual end. Includes pics of the Dr at work.

I didn't think there were many photos...some great shots there :lol:

Any chance I could have copies of mine please? Email is - richard@wheels-inmotion.co.uk ;)