Back online

Rich

• 4 weeks later...

In the last few days I have had problems getting into the forums (shows a signal saying something like "waiting for Wheels-inmotion etc"). Even when I am in I can get the same kind of endless delay and error signal when trying to go from one thread to another.

I do not have these problems with any of the other sites for which I have set up bookmarks, so I have to assume that it is a site problem?

Just done a reverse lookup and it's sharing with 124 domains so looks like it is on CL. I don't know if you have any sort of SLA limiting that. Next time it's bad, have a look in CPanel at the stats.124 actually sounds bad but its not in reality as most are personal sites and its based on traffic, etc. some will be just redirectors. Maybe there is an issue with the way it is allocating resources? i.e It's sharing with Pronto.com so I would imagine that gets a decent amount of traffic and server load.

As a side note - what is the odds on this - someone I know has a website on the same server too!

Thanks Geoff, I wasn't sure if it was a forum/server issue or me as I only had the problem when at work and nothing had been said about it by anyone else. Now that I know more members are having issues I can keep an eye on it.

Definitely playing up.... I was trying to view new content earlier and all i could get was this

................................................................................

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@wheels-inmotion.c4253105.myzen.co.uk and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Just got this too:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@wheels-inmotion.c4253105.myzen.co.uk and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.