Help me get my car back....

Tony

As some know my dream car was the Lotus Esprit and after looking for an unmolested one for many years i found this

post-2-0-72044500-1484644196.jpg

Sadly after my first wife died i had to sell the car :crying_anim02: ....Well now i want it back so can anyone suggest how find out were it is?

Lotus 2.2 turbo Esprit

Index J4 TBO

That reg is saying it's a white Lotus Esprit and it's on a SORN.

The MOT has expired and on the history check the mileage seems to go up and down! So it's either been clocked or entered incorrectly.

If it was me I'd go for another one, I seem to remember you had some problems with it didn't you? You are unlikely to get current owners details without a written request to DVLA with a more valid reason or asking a bent cop ( if they even exist ).

To help us search for it what year was it, miles, full model description, anything else you know ( red colour name, colour of interior etc.

• 6 months later...

Hello Tony,

I have eventually been able to write to you, I spotted an old thread of yours looking for J4 TBO, I may be able to help.

Regards,

Hi Stephen, 

Welcome to WIM.

I've moved your post to the thread you were looking at :)

Hi Tony,

I am rushing for a flight, give me a week or so and I will get you some dates and hopefully a photo to remind you.

Was a brilliant car, ultra reliable for around 50,000 miles I did across Europe, track days and sunny Sundays.

Best regards,