Do you park on the pavement?....

Tony

With a relative using a battery powered wheelchair, we've realised that pavement parking forces wheelchair users (and baby buggies/prams) into the road which isn't particularly safe.

Of course, modern estates are laid out without sufficient parking as a deliberate attempt to reduce car use....

Colin

nope never...where my gf lives we have parking bays yet 2 residents seem to find it hard to use the designated spaces and park fully on the path just feet away from the bays??? i asked them why park there and could they move as our youngest has to walk round the car via the road on her way to school..i just got a bucket load of abuse and told to do 1...jokers

nope never...where my gf lives we have parking bays yet 2 residents seem to find it hard to use the designated spaces and park fully on the path just feet away from the bays??? i asked them why park there and could they move as our youngest has to walk round the car via the road on her way to school..i just got a bucket load of abuse and told to do 1...jokers

Call the Police and report them for it.

Down my road alot of people park half on/off the pavement on the grass verges. Well there's not much grass left on most of them, just churned up mud!

When I lived at the flat some people would park fully on the pavement rather than the car park so it saved them an extra 10 seconds of walking. Used to drive me mad!

Call the Police and report them for it.
them or the council are interested and they say it's because there are no yellow lines round that area of pavement 👀 I've take pictures and also have a short video of them parking on the path even though there are 4 other spaces next to my car they could use