Lambswool Mitt

parthiban

Lambwool doesnt last well better off with something synthetic imo

Better one of these http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/washing-and-drying/wash-mitts-sponges/dodo-yeti-wash-mitt/prod_1063.html

Cool universally positive reviews of that so just ordered one - thanks for the quick response! :)

It looks massive - the size of it combined with the ceramic coating I'm hoping that washing the car should take a lot less time  :D

I binned my lambs wool mitts years ago, waste of money and a pain to use. They fall apart easily, need to be carefully dried and it's difficult getting all the debris out.

I use grout sponges now, I prefer them over all mitts including MF and noodle ones.

I use grout sponges now, I prefer them over all mitts including MF and noodle ones.

That would definitely be a cheaper option! I've ordered the mitt now so I'll see how I get on with that, but the guy recommended not to use any kind of sponge?

End of the day it's all down to technique rather than the tool used IMO. If you're going to scrub at the paint with either a mitt or sponge then it will mark.

I won't use a normal car sponge though only a grout one as they're alot softer.