Ferrari owners club meet

Tony

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I especially like the "people" shots!

They'd look good on the website. Maybe under a staff profile page? :D

Some staff managed to keep out of camera shot!

You know who you are & I will be after you at the NSX day! <_<

Oh nuts....... :angry:

• 1 month later...
I found some feedback from one of the clubs http://www.ferrarimondial.net/2009/05/17/w...motion-chesham/

Nice find, I had been looking for Ferrari forums with their comments for ages but gave up. They're like a secret club that don't want to be found! :rolleyes:

Indeed.... I only found it by my stat counter.... We may have another Ferrari meet coming up for the southern region B)

I found some feedback from one of the clubs http://www.ferrarimondial.net/2009/05/17/w...motion-chesham/

Nice find, I had been looking for Ferrari forums with their comments for ages but gave up. They're like a secret club that don't want to be found! B)

Indeed.... I only found it by my stat counter.... We may have another Ferrari meet coming up for the southern region B)

Southern region? So where did most of the Ferrari's come from at this meet, the north? :rolleyes:

Nice find, I had been looking for Ferrari forums with their comments for ages but gave up. They're like a secret club that don't want to be found! B)

Southern region? So where did most of the Ferrari's come from at this meet, the north? :rolleyes:

They were the southeast region, southern would be the entire south group.

I didn't realise you were doing it by region...how comes it wasn't open to all regions or has it been done like this to keep numbers small so you can fit all the cars in for a check?

I didn't realise you were doing it by region...how comes it wasn't open to all regions or has it been done like this to keep numbers small so you can fit all the cars in for a check?

It was the SE region that contacted us, once this hit the club mag and internet the entire region wanted inclusion, so there may be a mighty big meet later this year :rolleyes: