Forum Issues

• 4 months later...

You will need to upload it somewhere and then paste the link here.

Is this happening on the quick reply box or full editor (more reply options)?

Edit - I know what you mean now, that is the forum software processing the post. If the post goes instantly you won't really see it but if it takes a few seconds then you will. It's nothing to worry about and is normal. Posting this took a few seconds, it will go, you just need to wait a few seconds. I guess the server is running a little slow.

Here is a complaint from a Merc forum

For the past week or so Tapatalk on my phone has been slow when accessing the forum (or worse, not reading or uploading posts at all after timing out). I didn't think it was worth mentioning, but today I was browsing the forum via my work laptop which is very fast and noticed the website is hanging a lot there. Is this a local problem or has nyone else noticed?

That can happen on any website at any time. The only time you'd be able to link the Merc forum having issues and WIM forums having issues is if they're on the same server, which, they aren't.

Has the same issues though...

You can't compare their issues to ours, you don't know what server it's being run from and the forum software is completely different to ours.

I've had the posting issue a few times now, it goes within 5 seconds of submitting it so it's not a major issue ATM.