Help me find a car please.....

Tony

I know exactly where that accident happened, just before the roundabout where the petrol stations and McDonalds is, by Thetford forest. We stop there on the way up here and traffic is a nightmare at the best of times.

That right turn on the South bound side to cross over the North is so dangerous. It's too easy to misjudge the speed others are doing. I've always thought it should be sealed off.

Good news you got the car, sounds like you're happy with it. How comes you didn't stay there, especially after the journey up?

I know exactly where that accident happened, just before the roundabout where the petrol stations and McDonalds is, by Thetford forest. We stop there on the way up here and traffic is a nightmare at the best of times.

That right turn on the South bound side to cross over the North is so dangerous. It's too easy to misjudge the speed others are doing. I've always thought it should be sealed off.

Good news you got the car, sounds like you're happy with it. How comes you didn't stay there, especially after the journey up?

Three reasons really... 1: accommodation was around £100 for one night. 2: Elaine's caravan sites would do her a deal but it was for two days at around £100 and 3: The dog.

Should've made a weekend of it and stayed up here, you spent £15k on a car, what's £100! :D The Haven site usually take dogs in the standard caravans.

So who is delivering the car tomorrow a driver or flatbed?