Help me find a car please.....

Tony

I was going to say if you're willing to spend £15k on a replica then why not go for an old genuine Ferrari until I looked at the prices. I'm sure 5+ years a go you could pick some up for under £30k, now the cheapest seem to be double that! :o

If done well the replicas are nice but if I was spending that money I think I'd go for an old V8 in a Maserati or a Jag. You can pick an MR2 up for under £2k, is the bodykit and interior really worth an extra £13k?

I've looked at older Ferrari's and they are out of my reach plus i don't really like them anyway.... The MR2 are cheap as chips but with a good body kit plus sundries and a good paint job commands 15k - 25k. This one has been dropped in price from 21k ( desperate seller ) lucky for me... If i do get it a turbo is a must although i'm not really looking for speed more the sound. 

I've spoken to the owner and made an offer which is the asking price minus having it transported to my home....

Get ready to throw stones.... I'm buying it unseen and having it transported because i'm not up to driving to Great Yarmouth so can anyone help me towards transport, collect Great Yarmouth deliver to Hemel.