WIM meet @ the pub

Rich

It will have to be a Saturday evening and local to WIM so Tony and the boys could make it after work, that's if they come.

So who would be up for a few beers soon, we could take over a pub garden? :whistle:

Update

Saturday August 7th @ 7pm - The Young Pretender in Kings Langey

Attending

E55EX_RACER

Tony

Scorps

Steve

h

Dazz33

Might be attending

jammy

S2IM

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll put in a request for a green card and see :D

:lol:

So what pub shall we go to, any ideas? Obviously needs a big beer garden! :D

If its gonna be in the chesham quarter i aint got a clue mate :D

I think they all live in Hemel so around there or maybe Watford. There's a few near me that have gardens with the canal running through or Ruislip Lido, massive garden there.

Ill be up for this... Marchmont arms or three horseshoes down the winkwell are good pubs with nice outside areas. :D

The Three Horseshoes looks good, dunno why but I love sitting by the water when I'm having a drink :lol: Will Lou be coming?

Ill be up for this... Marchmont arms or three horseshoes down the winkwell are good pubs with nice outside areas. :D

The Three Horseshoes looks good, dunno why but I love sitting by the water when I'm having a drink :D Will Lou be coming?

I have to say that something in the vicinity of hemel would be condusive to a bloody good drink :lol:

So we're agreed the date is the 7th August @ 7pm? What about the pub then, any more recommendations...I think something near the motorway may be better as it's easy to find...what about the Rose & Crown or Papermill?