mkiv Supra Owners Club meet a coming

Tony

not sure, but it was a space or two next to him, seemed to have been empty all the day

i wish i had known it was in the van as i would have popped in

Maybe it was there for him to use...Tony will know.

That could be why no one else went for a look if they didn't realise it was in the van. They don't advertise like other companies do (meguiars, autogylm etc) so might not be that well known among those who don't frequent detailing world. Someone from that forum turned up at 1pm but the rep had gone by then.

He had also gone to the trouble of making sample bottles and doing the plastics/tyres of the van 50/50 with and without products to show the difference etc. Just glad he didn't have far to come cos it was a waste of his time!

You can have a look on their website though if you want to see what they sell and email them for the number of your local rep, they're nationwide.

No probs ER, you haven't experienced how a 5 can stick. Can't show that on a public road! Stickyness aided by a WIM fast road/track alignment and GAZ shocks set up for fast road!

Glad you enjoyed it tho'

h

I know you weren't pushing it plus the road was damp but I could tell it was sticking well, that car would be great down Latimer Road going back to mine! ;)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gazebo was Archenemy's who offered free arch rolling but there was no takers? Autosmart where given that position first thing because 70 cars where expected, after that i never saw them, they made no inroads to become part of the meet or i would have moved them.

The gazebo was Archenemy's who offered free arch rolling but there was no takers? Autosmart where given that position first thing because 70 cars where expected, after that i never saw them, they made no inroads to become part of the meet or i would have moved them.

Where was archenemy then as I never saw a sign or van there just an empty gazebo?

To be fair to Atul it's not like he knew anyone there and he couldn't leave the van unlocked to go look around in case someone came over. It was different with the dyno runs as they had to be booked in advanced so they already had the customers, whereas he was just there for people to take a look at what they sell. I won't invite them again ;)

Where was archenemy then as I never saw a sign or van there just an empty gazebo?

To be fair to Atul it's not like he knew anyone there and he couldn't leave the van unlocked to go look around in case someone came over. It was different with the dyno runs as they had to be booked in advanced so they already had the customers, whereas he was just there for people to take a look at what they sell. I won't invite them again ;)

I'll invite them again.... It was just bad positioning on my behalf and had i been aware they were still out of sight i would have moved them... It's a busy day for me so they only needed to say?

I'll invite them again.... It was just bad positioning on my behalf and had i been aware they were still out of sight i would have moved them... It's a busy day for me so they only needed to say?

I know you were busy mate and I had been planning on getting there to meet them but something came up and I couldn't. I agree with the bad positioning though as the meet seemed to be happening from the burger van onwards. See how it goes next time if he accepts the invite and hopefully the weather will be better ;)

I had a great day, hospitality was perfect as always :D was good see everyone again & to chat with some of the Supra guys (who were a very nice bunch), and thanks to Daryl (Homer) for pointing his sound meter in the direction of the 'tart. Pity 'Team Green' had some breakages but it was nice to see them at least attempt to play :o

Tony, I haven't forgotten the photos, just a minor set back.

I got home Sunday to upload the images, and my PC wouldn't power up.

Stripped it and put a spare PSU in but looks like the motherboard has blown. :thumbsup_anim:

Trying to build a new computer before the ring trip in the Hornet, but might have to wait.

Sorry mate.

Tony, I haven't forgotten the photos, just a minor set back.

I got home Sunday to upload the images, and my PC wouldn't power up.

Stripped it and put a spare PSU in but looks like the motherboard has blown. :wub:

Trying to build a new computer before the ring trip in the Hornet, but might have to wait.

Sorry mate.

Oh dear....... I'll just have to wait then :thumbsup_anim: