WIM Centre Blog

Tony

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

look's pretty darn good :whistling: who did it then B)

was certainlly a hard day's graft.look's pukka :) shame it took me 4 hour's to get home that night though :D sat at redbourne for an hour tryin to get on the M1 :blush:

look's pretty darn good :whistling: who did it then ;)

was certainlly a hard day's graft.look's pukka :) shame it took me 4 hour's to get home that night though B) sat at redbourne for an hour tryin to get on the M1 :D

Nice job Jammy :blush: although I'm sure it must have been Tony's shopstewarding role that made it be such a great job :D

The new centre has to comply with disabled access and areas like the loo.... Does anyone notice something missing though :D

post-2-1203520923.jpg

and i don't mean someone sitting on it :D

Yes,,,where's the paperwork??? :D

The new centre has to comply with disabled access and areas like the loo.... Does anyone notice something missing though :D

post-2-1203520923.jpg

and i don't mean someone sitting on it :D

Yes,,,where's the paperwork??? :D

Indeed..... Seemingly it's a "bring your own type of set-up" :)

look's pretty darn good :whistling: who did it then :D

was certainlly a hard day's graft.look's pukka :) shame it took me 4 hour's to get home that night though :) sat at redbourne for an hour tryin to get on the M1 :D

Why did you go on the M1? :D You only need to use the M25!

Looking good Tony, when the electrics being done?

look's pretty darn good :whistling: who did it then :)

was certainlly a hard day's graft.look's pukka :) shame it took me 4 hour's to get home that night though :D sat at redbourne for an hour tryin to get on the M1 :)

Why did you go on the M1? :) You only need to use the M25!

Looking good Tony, when the electrics being done?

That's why it took him four hours :D.... The sparks are due in later next week... Air and plumbing same time (hopfully) :D

The sparks are due in later next week... Air and plumbing same time (hopfully) :D

Get that lift and tyre machine in.....I've got a Lexus impatient for a BBK fitment and her big boots back on again :D

The sparks are due in later next week... Air and plumbing same time (hopfully) :D

Get that lift and tyre machine in.....I've got a Lexus impatient for a BBK fitment and her big boots back on again :)

Finally you have them back :D .. Shiny pins i assume :D

All the equipment is ready and waiting it's just the poxy builders holding things back now.... Problem we have is the main door is the only entrance so the Geo/ramp/machine cannot be installed until the two shutter doors are fitted.

Sparks and air should be done next week.... Oh and the phone lines were done today. So things are moving but the main body is delayed :)

nice progress Tony..although i think it will probably be mid March at least before you can open and that's why I had to get my tyres done....couldn't wait sorry :D...would have loved to check out the fitting machine......anyway will be down anyway once you have the whole thing finished for a review :D ...hope everything goes smooooth from now...

nice progress Tony..although i think it will probably be mid March at least before you can open and that's why I had to get my tyres done....couldn't wait sorry :D...would have loved to check out the fitting machine......anyway will be down anyway once you have the whole thing finished for a review :D ...hope everything goes smooooth from now...

I understand.. Blimey if you need tyres then you need tyres... At the moment i think we are on the plus side of the coin anyway paying for an empty centre is hardly pleasing the money men :D

I understand.. Blimey if you need tyres then you need tyres... At the moment i think we are on the plus side of the coin anyway paying for an empty centre is hardly pleasing the money men :D

yep lol...you see, i have my parents coming to visit on the 25th and was hoping that I could get wheels, alignement etc. done with you

mid Feb...but after the issues you were having I didn't think that everything would be in in time so I had to get the tyres....the old tyres were wearing and driving hard, rough and noisy and didn't want the parents complaining :D ......I'm sure you'll have the money men happy once it's running again :D