Sitting down on the job!

• 5 months later...

Presentation is everything though, some of these agents just don't give a toss. You wanna see how many adverts get sent to me (that they've done), which have endless spelling mistakes or so much text you can't even read it. The templates are designed to reduce the size of the text the more you put in. The trouble is it reflects on us as well cos readers will think we've done the work and not the agent themselves.

Not really had any bad ones until today. How lazy, can't even open the door/window to take the photo!! :lol:

attachicon.gifGarden.JPG

It always amazes me how many vendors don't even tidy up there house.  Why would you want it photographed with chairs strewn across the lawn and washing on the line.  Don't people realise that this is the biggest investment that most people make?  :(

It offers poor presentation for sure.... I must say the agents that sold my house went the opposite way and made it look glorious despite i wanted it to be advertised in it's true condition "very tired". 

I must admit when my house was photographed they did a great job since i wasn't warned they were going to take any at that point so i hadn't tidied up..... Whereas some of these images are absolutely dire..... I think i would drop the agent as soon as i saw the prospective images.

• 2 weeks later...

You'd think they'd make more of an effort - open the curtains to let some light in, take the coffee cup and remote off the sofa and is that damp in the corner? This house is for sale in Tottenham at £360,000!! I'm sure they could've taken a more inviting photo and this is their 'feature' property   :rolleyes:

Photo.JPG

It's London though Tony!

I'm just watching homes under the hammer. A guy bought a garage between 2 terraced houses in Haringey (next to Tottenham) for £83k. He then spent £100k building a tiny house in the space, which they just valued at £300k! Crazy! :o

Imagine waking up in the morning and looking out the bedroom window to see people staring in over the hedge:-

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/fullscreen/image-gallery.html?propertyId=43509520&photoIndex=3#

You may need to cut and paste the link as it doesn't seem to work for me.